Contact & Requests
The hyper-realistic reconstructions of O.D. Nilssons´ are made by the sculptor and archaeologist Oscar D. Nilsson.
With assistance from specialized craftsmen and scientists we provide museums worldwide with 3D and 2D reconstructions of historical findings.
Lectures are also given at universities, conferences and museums.
O.D. Nilsson was founded in 1996 and the studio is situated in Stockholm, Sweden.
If required, we have collaboration partners that can provide with scanning of original skulls and 3D printing of copies. The projects are always documented in high quality photographs. Videos covering the reconstuction process can be produced on request.
Expertised in the human face, O.D. Nilsson also creates sculptures like portraits, characters, scale figures e t c.
"The human face is a motif that never ceases to fascinate me: the variation of the underlying structure as well as the variety in details seem endless. And all the faces I reconstruct are unique. They are all individuals."
Some of my clients
- Stonehenge Visitors Centre
- Västmanlands länsmuseum
- Phalbau Museum, Unteruhldingen, Germany
- The Mary Rose, Portsmouth, Great Britain
- The Vasa Museum, Stockholm, Sweden
- The Swedish Police
- Moesgårds Museum, Århus, Denmark
- The Swedish History Museum, Stockholm, Sweden
- University of Athens, Athens, Greece
- Kronan Museum, Kalmar, Sweden
- MDJ Studio, New York, USA
- Trelleborgs Museum, Trelleborg, Sweden
- Okahandja Military Museum, Namibia
- Halland Historical Museum, Varberg, Sweden
- Museum of Medieval Stockholm, Sweden
Gerry Embleton, Switzerland
John Howe, Switzerland
Max Sjöberg, Sweden